- The website of the Anahata Tantra Temple available at https://www.anahatatantra.com/, is run by the Community “Gmina Wyznaniowa Zgorzelec” based in Tylice, Tylice 12 street, post code 59-900, VAT ID 6152044354.
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Regulations”) define the rules for using the services of tantric massages, workshops and healing sessions provided by the Anahata Tantra Temple.
- While puruchasing a service at Anahata Tantra Temple the Customer is making a declaration that he/she has no contraindications for the massage, healing session, participation in workshops, ceremonies, and that he has read and accepts the terms of these Regulations.
- “Salon” – Anahata Tantra Temple, available at www.anahatatantra.com
- „Client” – an adult person and a minor with the consent of parents or legal guardians.
- „Service” – selected type of tantric massage, healing session, selected type of workshop.
- „Przelewy24 Service” – internet service website, intermediating in the transfer of payments between the Client and the Salon.
- „PayPro SA „ – the entity providing the Service Przelewy 24, based in Poznań, at Kanclerskia str. 15 (60-327), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, numerem VAT ID 7792369887, with a share capital of 4.500.000,00 zł, fully paid and to the register of national payment institutions kept by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the number UKNF IP24 / 2014.
- „GDPR” – (EU) 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (general regulation on data protection).
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Before starting a Service, a reservation must be made. Reservations are made on the Salon’s website in the “Massage Reservation” tab, by phone, SMS, e-mail and in person at the Salon.
- The Customer undertakes to be punctual at the agreed time of the designated Service.
- Payments for the Service can be made by bank transfer to the account number 28109018700000000147797249, payment via the Przelewy 24 service, in cash and with a Voucher.
- The Voucher purchased by the Customer is valid for one month from the date of delivery of the Voucher to the Customer.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- The Customer undertakes to comply with the rules in the Salon as well as the instructions and recommendations of the Salon Staff. In the event of non-compliance with the rules and instructions, the Staff will remind the Client, and after a double reminder, they may interrupt the massage or healing session with full payment for the Service.
- The customer declares that he is fully informed about the purpose, course and effects of the Service. Moreover, the Client declares that there are no physical or other contraindications for the massage, healing session or workshop.
- The Salon is the administrator of the Customer’s personal data and processes personal data for the purpose necessary to perform the Services pursuant to art. 6 point 1 letter b) GDPR.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for the Service purchased via the Salon’s website. The deadline for withdrawing from the contract is 14 days from the date of purchase of the Service.
- In order to withdraw from the contract, the Customer is obliged to inform about his decision by submitting an unequivocal statement of withdrawal. The declaration of withdrawal should be sent electronically via the contact form or email. An exemplary model withdrawal form is included in Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws 2020.287 i.e.).
- The Regulations enter into force on January 1, 2021.
- Complaints and complaints can be submitted by phone, in person or via the contact form on the website of the Salon. Complaints will be considered within 7 days from the date of notification.
- The Regulations / Terms of Service are available on the Salon’s website.
- The Salon may amend these Regulations, the current versions of the Regulations along with information about the change will be made available on the Website.
- All texts, photos, the layout of the Cabinet’s website, graphic designs, materials made available at the workshops and other works posted on the website www.anahatatantra.com are protected by copyright under the “Act on Copyright and Related Rights” of February 4, 1994 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631). It is forbidden to copy or distribute the materials on the website without the consent of the authors.
These Regulations are subject to the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland.